Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Free Craft Project Sites (Two)

I love having plenty of choices when I need something in a hurry, or things to make and toss into a stash to have handy. Tonight, I'll share two of my long-time favorites. At both of these sites, you can register or sign up for their email newsletter. These list new projects, offer entries into drawings, and more. Both sites have everything: knit, crochet, sewing, recycle crafts, kids crafts, novelty or gag gifts, paper crafts, and more.

Quite a while back, I wrote about a site called CraftBits. It is still a favorite of mine to surf when I am looking for some quick, easy, or unique ideas for gifts, tuck-in's, or other projects.
http://www.craftbits.com

The other site is FaveCrafts. It would take forever to list all that they have at their site, including drawings and free craft-related ebooks.
http://www.favecrafts.com

I must warn you. Both sites are addicting. When you visit, plan to have your meals at your computer.

No comments: