Saturday, October 15, 2016

Your Prayers for my Friend Were Heard!

Yesterday I asked for prayers for a dear friend. My friend wrote me online today that God must have heard your prayers, my friends. So never doubt that even a quick word or two can help when we pray. 

She said that has been a change in her outlook. She feels calmer and seems to be handling things better. She feels much more at peace with her situation and was able to step back a little and look at the entire picture rather than focus on one nagging part.

Thank you so much, each of you.

They say that when two or three are gathered together in his name, he is there in their midst. Well, when we pray for each other, even if it is simply online, I believe it is very true. It doesn't seem to matter whether we are gathered in a single room or whether we are gathered together in spirit online.

Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, and Most Holy Spirit, please bless my friends who so willingly pray for others even in the midst of their own troubles, and bless them abundantly. Thank you for working so quickly on my friend's behalf, but please continue to look her way and watch out for her. Give her all the strength and wisdom she needs at this turbulent time in her life. We trust in you.


No comments: