Sunday, March 14, 2021

Update on Whole Family Positive for Covid


I just heard from this family today. It's not good for some of them. I posted the whole story back on 3/9 on this link.

They took my friend's daughter, the one who babysat the 2 children, to the hospital yesterday when my friend called 911. Her daughter is in the Covid ICU. Besides having Covid, her sugars were extremely high to the point that could only put her on an insulin drip. My friend spoke to the ICU nurse a while ago and she said that the daughter is really confused and very jittery but her vitals are fine. They are going to be giving her insulin on a scale basis now.

My friend has been worried about all of them and taking them whatever they need and just dropping them by their door.

No way is this little family out of danger yet. Please continue the prayers if you get a chance.

Sweet Lord Jesus, we need your help so much for this whole family. Words are failing me at this moment. Please send healing, treatments, and your compassionate mercy their way. Please help every one of them, each in the way they need it most. We trust in you!

No comments: