Thursday, March 18, 2021

Asking a Few Wee Prayers for Me, for Medical Issues

Ok, I guess it's time to ask for prayers now. Back on 1/9, I found a new small lump under my left arm, high up. Since I had undergone a lumpectomy 3 years ago for a small lump on my left breast, I was of course concerned. It took weeks and weeks to finally get a referral through the system. Last time, it was rapid, but now with the pandemic issues, I didn't want to go to 3 different offices to get the final referral.

I finally had a mammo and ultrasound done on 2/11, and the radiologist deemed the results "suspicious." It has taken this long to get to the point where my breast surgeon ordered a needle biopsy before coming to a final diagnosis.

Tomorrow I go for that needle biopsy. Don't worry. Had one before. Not a big deal. It's the results that concern me. I go to the surgeon on Wednesday for her diagnosis and suggestions on any treatment if there is a malignancy.

So, my friends, if you can manage a wee prayer for me? I am praying simply for a correct diagnosis and the grace to deal with whatever needs to be done. I held off posting about this all this time to avoid comments and questions that cannot yet be answered.

Sweet Lord Jesus, you have come through for me many times in my life. I ask for your loving compassion once again. Please fill me with the grace to deal with the outcome and please guide the medical people along the way for the correct diagnosis. I trust in you!

No comments: