Monday, November 2, 2020

EBTKS Soup in Crock Pot Overnight

Had fun tossing it all into the pot. Love the "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" soup because it is different every time but still great. I just took my crock pot and dumped it all in. Just looked through my pantry closets and freezer.

This time, this is what I tossed in...

  • 2 lb. tub shredded cabbage
  • 3 stalks celery
  • 2 onions
  • cilantro
  • can peas
  • can diced tomatoes
  • can pinto beans
  • can sliced carrots
  • black pepper

The cabbage and celery and cilantro were in the freezer; the rest in the closets.

One of my friends recently did something similar when she made a batch of minestrone, tossing in this and that to substitute things that were similar to what it called for with what she actually had.

Can't wait for the aroma to drift through the old mobile home in the middle of the night.

Rolling along...

No comments: