Saturday, October 26, 2019

Sent Off a Gazillion Bags for Homeless Distribution

Thursday morning, bright and early, my long-time charity crafting friend and her hubby picked up a gazillion bags for the next step of their journey to the local homeless. I think we had 20 or more bags out there. Thankfully, they did manage to cram it all into their vehicle!

Then, this morning they dropped those off to their contact who will take over and get them to each of the two priests who will hand them out personally to local homeless.

In a few days, I'll list what we sent off but I need to post it in our November mobile home park newsletter first. I don't want any of our residents seeing it here first... but at least I can include the photos of all those bags...

So, now half of my big closet is empty of white bags. Except, of course, for a few for Baby's Bounty and the VA. The baby things will go before Thanksgiving, and the VA lap covers will go sometime in December, I think.

Along the way, we begin rebuilding the stash... odd, how quickly our folks in our group become addicted to this...  it's a good thing.
Rolling along...

No comments: