Saturday, October 26, 2019

My Friend in Hospice - Status


I visited her home today for a while and left when the hospice team arrived for their tasks of bathing, meds, etc. But I am glad I went, sad as it was. She wasn't aware or responding. But I am glad that when she called for her mom, I was able to hold her hand for a while.

Her family is going through so much right now, not just this. This is a loving and supportive family, and I am happy that they have each other. This prayer post will be short and sweet.

Sweet Lord Jesus, please look down on this family with love and compassion and mercy. Fill them each with the courage and with peace in their hearts, to deal with each step in this sad journey. And please, if it be according to the Father's will, grant her a sweet and peaceful passage. Jesus, we trust in you.

No comments: