Friday, October 5, 2018

Forgotten Prayer Request - Sorry for Delay...

Between the newsletter last week and the park wide yard sale this weekend, I totally neglected to ask for prayers for a friend's friends... I've been praying for them, but I really hope it's not too late to add your prayers, as well.

One of her friends was finally scheduled for brain surgery Monday - this was the person I did a prayer request for a couple of weeks ago and the surgery was re-scheduled due to an infection. I only hope and pray it did turn out all right and that recovery will be easy and quick.

Her other friend had surgery sometime last week, I think, and please forgive me, I am tired and cannot remember what type of procedure it was. Again, I hope that your prayers, added to mine, will help that person with a speedy and easy recovery.

Sweet Lord Jesus, please forgive my delay in asking our prayer angels to pray for these two people who recently had surgery. Please hear us and help these folks with gentle and reasonable recoveries. We trust in you.

No comments: