Sunday, March 11, 2018

Prayerful Update

I can’t get over how little I’ve blogged of late. Life has been hectic on several levels. The past few months have flown by. Between financial issues, medical issues, and car issues, I have been busy with a lot of unexpected bumps on life’s road.

That is not necessarily a bad thing.

Yes, there was momentary alarm at the breast lump and subsequent lumpectomy, and the basal cell skin cancer, and the seemingly forever short term loans, and the poor old Saturn’s setbacks.

But along the way, it all worked out. At the moment, all my bills will be paid once again this month. And once again, they will be on time and without late fees. This time last year, I could not say that.

Sometimes it can be frightening for us when we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have learned through almost 8 decades on this earth that often it’s not an endless tunnel, but rather that there is a bend ahead and we cannot see around that bend and in fact, yes, there is light, even though at the moment it is not visible.

Anyhow, finances are stable at the moment; car is functioning at the moment and as stated earlier this year, a replacement is in the works; and medical issues are pretty much down to lots of follow ups and hormone therapy pills.

Not bad compared to this time last year.

Lord God in Heaven, thank you so much for all the strength, patience, and faith you sent my way when I needed it. For the moment, things are well here with me and I am so very grateful. But there are some I know in great distress over various issues in their lives - please glance in their direction and send them whatever they need to get through their hard times.

No comments: