Friday, February 2, 2018

Prayer Request - 2 of 2 Tonight - My Car

You have all been with me in prayer, many times the past year or two, and lately, almost every month, with my car problems. We all know it is old, a 2001, and on its last legs.

Recently a friend and I have been discussing it. There is a strong possibility of help in the form of another car, possibly only about 5 years old. This could happen within a month or so. We’re trying to work it out.

My concern is that while the current car feels good and drives well for my needs, for someone who is lower income and no longer working, the costs for the repairs (which are normal for its age) are doing a job on my financial situation.

So, there is a big ray of hope but I pray with all my heart that there are no more repairs on this old friend before we can transition to a different one.

Sweet Lord Jesus, you did not have our motorized vehicles but your beasts of burden surely also had issues. Please recall those times and look gently upon my situation and keep it calm while we wait for the Father to work out a much needed change. And yet, not my will but His be done. I trust in you!
, that we could work out

No comments: