Sunday, December 10, 2017

Still More To Do Before Lumpectomy Tomorrow

Ok. I packed, labeled and delivered the button face angels to inside the post office. It will process overnight and be on its way. 

Changed the furnace filters - it will be too hard to lift that metal cover off the unit those two or three weeks when my lifting ability is still iffy. Took all the recycle and regular trash outside. For the next week or so, I’ll just take it out in small grocery bag trips. 

Filled some 1/2 gallon jugs of water and tipped the fresh 3-gallon jug onto the clay pot. Easy now to deal with water this coming week. Took out some pork chili and pea soup from freezer so I’d have that for tomorrow night. I also mixed a can of salmon and an avocado (with Tbsp. of lemon juice) and can eat off that, too, nice and healthy, for next 3 days. 

I took my little power chopper and chopped enough walnuts and peanuts to fill 2 PB jars and have them ready for oatmeal for coming weeks (I toss a heaping tablespoon of each into the oatmeal when I have that). 

Changed the batteries in my digital camera and took some photos of some plastic canvas Santa Bears to post to my Facebook page. Can’t find the stuffed fabric nativity I’ve been looking for. 

Cleared off the washer and dryer. Sometime after Noon (I’ll take an hour break after I post this), I’ll take a shower, change my dressing on my shoulder to hold for several days, and do one load of laundry.

I’ll relax this afternoon with another order that is almost done. Hoping that can mail later this week but it is lightweight and worse come to worse, I’ll absorb part of the shipping and send it Priority...

No comments: