Thursday, December 21, 2017

Shoulder Surgery

Ok. He shot me 9 times, in a circle around the area, with the local, and then excised the basal cell carcinoma this morning, Stitched me with dissolvable ones. Still noticing light bleeding. Hope that stops overnight.

Good thing is that if it does not, I’m already booked to see the surgeon who did the lumpectomy and lymph biopsy, tomorrow morning. She’ll check her paper tape stitches and also discuss results of that biopsy. So while I am there, she will know if this is going along as expected...cool timing, right?

I’ll check back with the shoulder guy Jan. 11 for results to make sure they got it all. If not, one more round.

Sweet Lord Jesus, thank you for helping me along the way to deal with these various appointments and procedures. I trust in you.

No comments: