Friday, December 8, 2017

Juggling Appointments - Challenge

Juggling these appointments is a real challenge. I need to do a calendar page for each of the next few months, and fill them in, so that I can print them, update them, whenever I want. I’ll make the file a shortcut on my desktop for easy access. And I’ll print them once a week and tack them somewhere where I can see them at a glance - wall calendar does not have enough room for all of this.

I thought I was doing well with them in my head, but my inner-head-space is getting crowded.

Yep, maybe today.

Just came home from the pre-op blood test and EKG. Nurse said EKG looked good for someone my age. Had to cancel my Friday charity crafters and have to do that again on the 22nd. I do not want to interrupt the flow of this because everything is moving along very well. Lumpectomy and lymph-biopsy is Monday.

1 comment:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Yep....I have a calendar right by my computer. I keep track of everything I do, shopping, no shopping, Dr. and car appointments etc. helps me keep on track. If I forget when I did something, I can look back. Throw back from when I was secretary....everything went on the calendar. Think about you and your Dr. stuff. Will pray for you on Monday.