Sunday, December 17, 2017

Hoping Everyone Takes Time to Think

Tonight I was thinking about how much running around I am doing this week, last week, and next week. I think I should be getting more rest but I am being careful to allot a good part of the day for that so that the healing can continue on a nice trend.

But it seems to me that this is the season for peace and to me, peace means stress-free. We seem to do everything but stay stress-free this time of year.
In a way, I am grateful that the Lord is forcing me to slow down a bit this year.

So I think tonight when I climb into bed and I do my “God Bless Everybody...” prayer with so many special intentions, I’ll add this one: “...and please help all those I know and love to be able to relax a bit each day and/or evening and consider the love and joy and peace of this season.”

Father, please help us all to feel the love and joy and especially peace that your son’s birth brought to this sinful, mortal world!

No comments: