Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Uh Oh - Things Are Revving Up a Bit

This morning, the Nurse Navigator called and did the referrals on the phone. 

I must call the MRI folks on Friday for an appointment for that within 10 days from then, and then the surgeon on Monday for an appointment for after the MRI. 

I must squeeze in a blood test round between now and the MRI. 

I must do the newsletter, the charity crafters, and try to do food prep before my food spoils. I must defrost that freezer, for sure, on Saturday, to make it easier after surgeries. 

On Dec 5, I see the plastic surgeon for an appointment for the thing on my shoulder blade on my back, and the next day, toenail clipping because I cannot clip the curved one any longer on my own. 

SO, the main thing is for me to just try to stay calm and rational. 

I really, really thought that I'd have a peaceful Christmas for the first time in five years. Still, it is what it is. It will work out - it always does.

No comments: