Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Did What I Could Before Energy Level Fizzled

By now, most of you realize that my highest energy level is when I awaken and throughout the morning and early afternoon. I’ve always been like that. Today was no exception.

I spent 2 hours printing our community newsletter, but finished by 8:30 a.m.

Along the way, I made more ice cubes, made and finished some special order coasters for a friend, took my freezer defrost kit (coolers, pans) out and around to the shed, put 2 totes on porch with full size quilts and spreads that I posted for sale in our newsletter.

I also attached a Christmas wreath to the outside front door and added one to the front porch railing. I added some sparkly trim to the railing around the wreath and around the bird bath pedestal. I’ve still got one wreath and some other trims I wanted to put at the front of my driveway but didn’t have the energy for that today.

I bagged all the trash from little bins around house and took that and the rest out to trash. I’ll roll the buckets out tonight for tomorrow’s pickup.

At the moment, I’m almost finished making a great veggie omelet for lunch; I am very very hungry.

I also found some things to offer for holiday sales on Facebook; but I need to take photos and add price captions somehow.

Time for me to stop and relax for a while. I do have to toss some not-so-soft veggies into the blender (red beets, beans) that probably should have cooked longer before I froze them. I will use them up over the next few days.

No comments: