Friday, October 13, 2017

First Day of the Yard Sale

I’m a little beat tonight so this will be short. 

I pulled in $79 but I spent $2 unexpectedly. A neighbor posted a sign on our mail room bulletin board and among the items were 2 pet gates for $5 each. I wrote the phone number down but that was two weeks ago and I kept getting sidetracked from calling him. Today, he popped up at my driveway and we talked and he had just reduced them to $1 each so I got two really good pet gates which I will use on the front porch for me and Silkie this fall and winter.

I haven’t heard from my brother yet but I can’t remember how long a drive they have to that place for the biopsy. Some of his medical appointments (he’s at least 25 miles from town) take 1-1/2 hours travel time.

Gonna turn in rather early tonight. Some of my neighbors think $77 is low for a yard sale day, but the way I look at it, when I went to bed last night, I didn’t have that $77...more towards the spark plug job...not bad.

No comments: