Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Two Prayers Requested, Quickly, Please?

My prayer angels, I am almost ashamed to ask for one of these prayers considering the other is so urgent on so many levels.

First, for someone else, please pray quickly and lovingly for a friend’s loved one. Without a lot of details, someone suddenly developed a very frightening medical issue at the same time as the household was told of another issue that can damage the loved one’s future. Health issues are heavy enough to deal with, but coupled with other related consequences of that health issue, several lives are affected. Please pray for this family and that they can deal with everything that is coming up right now? They are very very frightened. And, knowing them as I do, I am very very frightened for them.

Second, and this one makes me feel ashamed to ask, considering it is nothing in light of the other family’s worries, I’m taking my car to my guy as soon as I post this. For 2 days, when I turn it on, the Check Oil Soon light comes on and stays on. It does go off after a mile of driving, but it has happened twice now. I am not low on oil because we just did the oil change in June and there are no oil drips. But my guy wants to look at this, fast. So I’ll be there when he opens this morning at 7. I am so worried about the old engine and what this could mean. So, I hope that it is a simple sensor thing. However, if it IS a sensor, those things are costly - I have absolutely no way to raise the money in time for a sensor. So I’d very much appreciate your prayers for me to deal with the outcome, no matter what it is.

Between these two things, I cannot even make myself eat a real breakfast - and that is something that happens perhaps once in ten years for this foodie. Because I must take a blood pressure pill following food, I will grab half a banana (potassium), tablespoon of peanut butter (protein), tiny Kit Kat bar (chocolate for energy), and a few seedless grapes, then my med. I'm trying!

Sweet Lord Jesus, we come to you on many levels this morning. We are worried about a person (and the family) and a car (which you never experienced but you knew the importance of getting around). Please glance our way and bless us in whatever ways you can according to the Father’s will. Send us the grace to accept anything we must, and help us to see the answers to these problems that are right now freezing us in place. We trust in you.

No comments: