Monday, April 10, 2017

Yard Sale Report

I’m making this quick so I can turn the internet back off and unplug my DSL which is very close to the wet spot in that room. For the next few days, I will only be on and off quickly - please do not be offended for all the times I might not be able to comment...

Yard sale traffic was wonderful on Friday. I had hoped to pull in at least $100 for the whole weekend to cover my annual smog/registration. Friday, with almost all 50-cent items, I took in $102.75.
Typically here, Friday is best, Saturday is about half of Friday, and Sunday is usually a “bust.” So, Friday was great. Saturday was 46.50 and Sunday was 3.50 - Saturday/Sunday will pay for my one $50 bill due next week...

Friday I was too busy to do any reading or crocheting while waiting; Saturday I did a little; and Sunday I was able to make 7 baby hats...

All in all, it worked a little better than I’d hoped. Now I need to spend the next day or so gathering up the leftovers and splitting it for things for a friend and the rest for a charity pick-up.

No comments: