Saturday, April 15, 2017

Feeling Embarrassed by My Selfishness

Today it occurred to me that I have been a bit selfish of late. I have spent more time “surviving” and not enough time in touch with several friends who are dealing with worse issues than mine. Oh, I have shared a post or two, and I have perhaps FB messaged quickly once or twice, but I have not really been in touch.

This is embarrassing for me. I’ve been “just dealing with things” for several weeks now. I do need to get myself back on track.

Sweet Lord Jesus, you know what it is like to be in one of our bodies, to deal with life on a daily basis. You are my example, my role model. I know, of course, that I could never be as good as you were, but I do need to try a lot more. Please fill my heart and soul with such a love for others that I find the time to at least be in touch more than I have been

No comments: