Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Thoughts

Short and sweet: I hope everyone had a very peaceful Thanksgiving Day. And I hope you each found some things to be thankful for.

Personally, I have a big long list of things I am thankful for, and many of those I mention here often, so I won't go into those now.

But mostly I hope folks realize that our happiness comes from within us. I remember something Rev. Robert H. Schuller once said. In effect, that was: we cannot always help what happens to us, but we can always help how we react to it.

Even then, our reactions might first be negative but it is up to us to turn that around as soon as possible.

May each of you go to bed tonight with some joy in your heart. May each of you find one little thing to be grateful for. Start with the fact that if you are reading this, you are on the internet and whatever you are paying for that service, it opens up the entire world to you. That in itself is amazing and wonderful.

Think a little about life tonight, my friends. And enjoy the little things around you that you are not always relaxed enough to notice.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: