Saturday, August 20, 2016

Thank You All - Prayers Answered

Special thanks to all who said a prayer, no matter how small. I will be fine for the next month or so, which buys me time to build up my income stream.

Overnight, my two personal size afghans sold on Etsy. In addition, a source came through which handled other issues.

I bustled around today figuring out how much to pay on this and that, my head swimming with amazement. I am always, always so grateful for his blessings, and for those who have a part in his plans to help others.

It doesn't mean all my problems are solved and I never expected that. I only hoped to buy time and avoid bigger troubles. He took care of it, and just in time. Isn't that always the way? It seems I need to be on my knees, acknowledging that he is the only one who can help. Sometimes I figure things out myself, and other times he whispers to others who help in one way or another.

I am feeling very much relieved and very much blessed tonight.

Meanwhile, there are several friends who are still in my prayers regarding health issues. Some need the prayers for themselves, and some for loved ones. So many in need -

Thank you, Father, for all your help and your compassion. Bless those who had a part in the process, no matter how big or small.

No comments: