Friday, August 5, 2016

Concerned about the Concerns of Others

Early in the day, I thought about posting tonight, asking for prayers over some concerns I have this month.

During the day, I remembered a few folks who had asked me for prayers this past week or so. The problems they are facing are much more drastic than those I face.

My own concerns will eventually work themselves out, one way or another. I have seen it happen all my life.

But these folks, well, they face multiple issues.

So, tonight, this will be short and sweet, and most heartfelt.

Father, Son, most Holy Spirit, please, all, take notice of those most in need among my friends this week. Fill them with faith, and strength, and the ability to know what to worry about and what not to worry about. I place them in your hands as my hands are too earth-bound and finite, and with you, nothing is impossible. I trust in you.

No comments: