Thursday, July 28, 2016

Cats and Chili and Other Things

For some odd reason, I'm not very motivated tonight.

At least I managed to prep and fill my slow cooker and turn it on around 7 tonight. In the morning, I will have Ground Turkey Chili. I'll pack it into containers and freeze it.

And at least my plus-size kitty gal will sleep sweetly tonight. When I was getting everything together for the Chili, I found a stash of catnip I'd forgotten about. So I grabbed her little furry mousie with the opening in its belly (velcro closure), dumped the really old stuff out and packed it with some of this newer stash. She just discovered it about twenty minutes ago and is happily hugging mousie with her front paws. Yep - she'll sleep tonight.

Hopefully the small storm prowling the edges of our valley will not be noisy. She doesn't sleep at all when there is thunder out there.

Other than that, I didn't do a whole lot today.

Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe.

No comments: