Sunday, April 12, 2015

USPS Delayed Delivery Problems



I am beginning to get annoyed by the USPS these days. I have had several shipments delivered very, very late this year.

Two of these were earlier, and Priority Mail. But I made excuses and simmered down my anger and annoyance level because I tried to take East Coast storms into account.

However, just this month, I had a problem. I shipped a very lightweight bubble envelope via First Class mail. It shipped the 4th. It said it would be delivered the 7th. BUT it still has not arrived. The buyer, waiting for the little envelope, contacted me today. I just checked tracking and it says, simply, it was “delayed” and is now on its way to its destination. 

This is a real problem for anyone doing business by normal mail. There is no other option and we are at the mercy of the USPS in these cases. 

In my case, most of these went from NV to the East Coast, but right now, there are no storms to cause this latest delay.

I wonder if I’m the only one having issues like these?

No comments: