Sunday, February 15, 2015

Changing a Facebook Page Name




For months and months, now, I’ve been frustrated because I stupidly named my Facebook craft and business page the same name as my Facebook personal page. I had no idea how to change it.

Today while I was reading an online blog with some Facebook and Etsy tips for making those posts more interesting for visitors, I found my answer.

Apparently it is very, very easy to change it IF you have less than 200 followers. Well, that hit home. Evie, I say to myself, do this NOW. Do this before the “millions” discover you! (sure, sure - but see, I say stupid things to myself all the time). 

So I went to the About button, as the article said to do, and changed it from Evelyn Mayfield to Evie Gets Craft-y. I know I could have come up with something better if I’d tried, but I was excited. 

So now, at least, folks know whether they are on my personal page, or on my crafty page. 

I can’t believe how easy it was to do that.  

No comments: