Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thank You, Lord, Once Again



Once again, I must take a moment to thank you, my Lord. I never get tired of doing this.

You know I’ve been trying to set up transportation for my cataract surgery next week. My original plans changed when the dear friend who was set to do this ended up in the hospital with double pneumonia. Thank you (and those who prayed about this) for helping her recover so well, so far. But we both know she has quite a way to go.

Today, my neighbor offered to do this for me. He normally does not get involved with the lives of others. The fact that he is extending himself out of his comfort zone means a great deal to me. I will be careful to make this as easy on him as possible, in gratitude for his kindness. 

I have already dropped off the prescription for my upcoming eye drop routine and will pick them up Friday. Now all we do is wait for them to call with the exact time of the surgery. They always leave that until the 24 hours prior to surgery at this facility.

Lord, thank you so much for all that you do for me. Please extend that love and mercy and generosity to those who have helped me, wanted to help me or tried to help me in any way, shape or form. Bless them each abundantly.  

No comments: