Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Thankful Challenge



It has been an odd week or two. 

For a while, the Service Engine Soon light on my dash had me concerned. It stayed on for a week - steady. Then last Thursday it suddenly went out. I went to see my guy anyway, early Saturday morning. He checked everything and decided it was a gas cap issue - a common cause for that problem. It made sense. It went on shortly after I had put gas in before running across town the week before. It went off not long after I added gas a week later. The good news is that I didn’t need any money for any repairs.

I’m grateful for that.

I mention it because I am grateful for a lot - I always am. Even though you often see me mention life issues here, it’s only because I feel sharing those helps others to know they are not alone in their own problems. We all have them. I feel blessed because every night before I go to bed, I have so much to be thankful for.
This leads me to a fun challenge I’ll begin tomorrow - a Facebook friend tagged me and nominated me to do it. It only requires that I post for 5 days on Facebook. Each day, I nominate 2 people and then list 2 things that I am thankful for.

It made me do a search on how this started and I found a site that began it all - that Facebook page was for a 30-day Challenge. Once I finish Louise’s invitation, I think I’ll do this other one - If it works out okay, timing-wise, I should be able to begin October 1. Life is messy for me right now, and even though I constantly find things to be grateful for, doing something like this ensures I do not get off track.
  

No comments: