Saturday, September 27, 2014

Featured in Two Etsy Treasury Lists This Week



Once again, Etsy shop owners included me in Treasuries earlier this week
.
On Etsy, which is an online mall for handmade items, a member can create a collection of 16 items from different shop owners, with a common theme, and present them as a "gallery." 

I’ll share one Treasury tonight and the other one in a day or so.

This first Treasury is titled "A Breath of Fresh Air.” It was curated (created) by Deborah Mac Manes (her Etsy shop is SpiritoElegance) and includes my set of 5 mint green plastic canvas pocketcrosses. It features light and lovely colors like aqua, turquoise, mint greens and more. The items include a variety of jewelry, bible verse items, other spiritual items, a bible verse phone case and even a lovely knotted rosary. 

Debi’s own shop features beautiful hand made candles that use a heat transfer technique.

It is always an honor and a surprise to be included in one of these treasuries. This time is no exception.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

yes, she did a lovely job!

Evelyn Mayfield said...

I loved the shops and items she featured. I went to your shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/Meredithbead), as I did with the others, and loved all the beautiful, delicate jewelry you make - I'm an earring addict and will be back to your shop again and again...