Thursday, February 6, 2014

Might be Offline in a Day or So



Please do not be concerned if I am suddenly offline for a few days. The computer problem is surfacing more frequently. I'm backing up my My Documents folder to my flash drive before I shut down each night.

If something happens before I can post a note, I will shut down my Etsy shop by putting it on Vacation Hold for a few days. That way, there's no chance that a buyer will accidentally pay for something I am not aware of and not receive it. Online shops cannot risk that type of problem.

Also, if something happens, I'll go to a friend's and put my email account also on Vacation Hold so that folks won't think I've become ill grieving over Frank's passing. I'm holding up ok on that score.

So, if you suddenly do not hear from me for a few days, do not think the worst. It is nothing more than PC problems, which we've all had.

Meanwhile, I am almost ready to make another drop of preemie caps and blankies to the hospital we've "adopted" - hope to do that in a week or no later than two weeks. Must get that leaky front axle and leaky power steering line fixed on the car first, somehow.
  

No comments: