Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just an Update

First off, keeping all of you on the East Coast in my prayers, both those of you already in the midst of the storm, and those of you in its path.
 

Next, I am all right. It will be 2 weeks Saturday morning since my nephew passed away, but I am ok.
Meanwhile, life goes on. And it seems to be going crazy right now.

Today, I picked up my 13 year old car after the mechanics fixed the front axles and the power steering line - cost half of this month's income but it's temporarily safe again. Must get strut mounts within 2-3 months for about half that much.

This week spent time at Family Court getting papers so I can sign on Monday for Frank's cremation through the County (no insurance). Tomorrow must go to Legal Aid for an ongoing lawsuit I fell into somehow.

Computer is holding its own. But the growling recently made me sign up again for Carbonite. At only $60 a year, they back the Documents folder up, continuously. Meanwhile, I am still weighing all my options regarding the PC.

Silkie is a little hung-over. I found my stash of dried catnip and re-filled her furry mouse with the Velcro-closed tummy.

Hope all of you are ok. Too busy with too much to do emails except business or household or whatever, but I can at least post an update now and then. Thanks for caring and for understanding my time-issues for now. Just realized I haven't even posted my Free Prayers the past two Sundays. Should be able to get back to that this weekend, all things considered.

Mostly, I am worried about all of you facing power outages and worse. Keeping you all in my prayers.  

No comments: