Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year End and New Year Hopes and Dreams



I cannot believe this year has ended and a new one begins within a few hours. 

For our household, it has been a very long, hard struggle but it ended on a good, for us, note. No, we are not swimming in dough, but we can pay the utilities now on time and we can pick up take out when my legs won't let me stand at the stove to cook every night of the week.

But it has ended on a sad note for many of my friends.

So, I hope and pray for a better year to begin, for all of you. I hope your own struggles become easier to bear, and that for some of you, they disappear completely.

I've never believed that we are entitled to a life of earthly peace and tranquility. To me, that is the Final Reward, and well worth striving for. 

So I hope for everyone the strength they need. 

And when things are rough and difficult to endure, I pray for support for you, and love - from friends and loved ones, and from the Greatest Comforter of All.
 

No comments: