Friday, November 22, 2013

Update on Prayer Request



A couple of days ago, I asked for prayers for the husbands of two of my friends.  Thank you for helping.

The lady with the husband who went into the hospital (see that post here) just updated me on his condition. He is far worse off than I imagined. He is in a coma and on a ventilator. He is, as I mentioned in that first post, a strong man. He has come through several bad scares in the past year or two. However, each time, he gets weaker.  Please keep him in your prayers, and keep his family in prayer, as well.

Father, we continue to ask for mercy and compassion for this man. We ask that not our will, but thine, be done. But if at all possible, please bring him through and back to his loved ones, once again. Along the way, send them strength, patience, acceptance, and all the graces they need to get through this worrisome time. 


No comments: