Sunday, November 24, 2013

Free Prayer Sunday - Handcrafter's Prayer



 I love doing needlework and other crafts.  Sometimes it’s for gifts; sometimes, all too seldom, for profit.  Either way, when I am working on a project, this little prayer, one of my first, makes me feel even more loving toward the work and toward whoever will receive it.

I often print this on business-size cards and include it with whatever I've made. It turns anything into a "prayer" project - prayer shawl, prayer slipper, prayer gloves. You get the idea, I'm sure.

I'm marching through my self-published Busy Person's Prayer Book, front to back. This prayer is from the category, Helping Others. Earlier, I posted 4 prayers from the Work category (about jobs, layoffs, etc.).

Handcrafter’s Prayer
Heavenly Father up above
Bless this work I craft with love
Whether it’s sold or given away
Bless the one to whom it finds its way.

Please do not pass it around without giving credit to the author (me) and where it was published - a line like this will do:   by Evelyn Mayfield, in the Busy Person's Prayer Book.

In the following weeks, we'll post more prayers in this category, including these:
Concern About a Pet
When I’ve Promised to Pray for Someone
For the Terminally Ill

At the top of this page, simply click on Free Prayers what we've posted so far, or scroll down the right sidebar and click on that tag.
 

No comments: