Monday, February 18, 2013

When Faced with an Impenetrable Wall


Had to take time today to thank the Lord for blessings received. I have tried many ways to generate income online. Many people do it with blogs and websites. However, it does take time. I was getting ready to throw in the towel and give up on my efforts. I felt as though I was up against a wall, blocked.

Somehow, the Lord led me to a blog post by a blog-consultant who I follow from time to time. His words in that post gave me a new sense of purpose. I think I know how I can keep on going but in a slightly different direction. It's like that saying about finding a way over, or under, or through the wall or mountain. It all takes time. Not in my time-frame, but in His.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the guidance I found in those words you led me to. I know it was your hand that gently guided me to that post. And please bless that man for being generous enough to share his knowledge with those of us who are still learning the ropes in this field.

No comments: