Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ending the Month on a Note of Thanks


This is just a quickie tonight. We have been managing to pay our bills on time, thanks to my nephew's weekly unemployment benefits, but we have been sweating the food for our household.

I was fretting about going out tomorrow and trying to get 5 days' worth of dinners for the $16 I have available today.

Lo and behold, a beloved friend happened to order $25 worth of merchandise from my Etsy shop, about two hours ago. This, and the $16, will ensure we can pick up milk, eggs, cat food and main dishes for this week. What a relief.

I am so grateful to my friend for her totally unexpected order, but I am in awe regarding God's incredible timing.

Dear, Dear Jesus, thank you for your gifts this day. Help me to make wise decisions on what to buy for this coming week's dinners, that I may make good use of this resource so lovingly bestowed upon us. And help me, please, to always see your hand in our daily blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD!!! He loves us and knows our situation always! :) ♥♥♥