Friday, May 18, 2012

Prayers Answered - Dental Issues


Two days ago, I posted about a household member's dental issues. Last night, before he went to bed, he came to tell me that the evil-tooth-hanging-by-a-thread had finally given up. He was the proud owner of a space where the tooth had once been.

I don't know how many readers said little prayers on our behalf, but for those who did, and for those who intended to, thank you so much.

I always appreciate the intent-to-pray as well as actual prayers. I believe that God notices our intent and understands how life often gets in the way of our best intentions. I believe he acts on those intentions as well as on our actual prayers.

I was so happy to see his suffering end that I even created a "tooth fairy" card for him on the computer and printed it for him this morning. There's no rule saying that a 56 year old can't get one of those - at least, none that I know of.

Father, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for your compassion and mercy in this matter. Bless everyone who was kind enough to help, as well.

No comments: