Saturday, May 12, 2012

Free Printable - Bible Verse Bookmarks


When one of our locals orders some of my crosses and other items of faith, he places the order through a gentleman I met over a year ago when I needed my printer repaired. This man, the printer-fixer-upper, is our go-between. I like to thank him by giving him small token gifts when he picks up the order and pays for it.

However, I am now out of stock-gifts. I am challenged by creating something different about once a month to surprise him.

This week, when he stopped to pick up the order, I had finally come up with a new idea. I took my 2003 Publisher software and created some Bible-verse bookmarks and slapped a self-stick laminating sheet on top, cut them apart, punched a little hole at the top, and slid a piece of satin ribbon through.

I had such fun making these bookmarks that I am now going full-steam ahead with plans for lots more that I can put in my Etsy shop.

For the first set, however, I'd like to offer them free to you. I'm going to .pdf the file tonight. For anyone who wants a .pdf file with 4 Bible-verse quotations on it (see the photo), just email me (emayfieldz at aol dot com) with "free bookmarks" in the subject line and I'll send the file within 48 hours.

At that point, you can simply print them onto cardstock and cut them apart.

When I am able to place a different set in my Etsy shop, I plan to offer folks their choice of any of the Bible variations that are available on Bible Gateway, or they can take them as they are.

I hope you enjoy them!

No comments: