Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rays of Hope


I'm sorry if I accidentally worried or depressed anyone with last night's post. I truly was more worried than usual. Even my faith was a bit weak. Oh, let's be honest - my faith was REALLY weak yesterday. I was truly frightened.

Anyhow, there is a ray of hope. I think, given some developments today and which I don't want to discuss on a public blog or Facebook, I might be okay with the rest of this month's bills. I might also be okay until mid-April.

Meanwhile, we will be mailing a request, for an unemployment hearing of appeal, on Monday morning. We'll apply for food stamps on Tuesday.

So, little by little, things are moving along.

Father, forgive me for doubting you and your love for us. Thank you for the rays of hope we've received today, and give us strength to continue on. I will try to be patient and accept Thy will, not My will. I will also try to remember, as one reader reminded me, to let things happen in Your time, not mine.


No comments: