Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIY Valentine Projects - Chocolate Kiss Rosebuds

Couldn't pass this one up when I was browsing CraftsForAllSeasons for yesterday's post. These rosebuds are so beautiful. Keep this one marked so you can use it also for Mother's Day, birthdays, and any special day all year long.

Karen's tutorials are always clear and explicit. As clumsy as I am with cellophane, this uses so little that I think I can make rosebuds as pretty as hers.

The link for the tutorial is here.

Even though we don't usually think of giving roses to the guys, I can't imagine any fella on our lists who would pass up chocolate kisses.

Yep, this one's a keeper.

This is part of my series (1/15-2/14) of Valentine projects.

For other projects in this series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Valentine Projects." I will post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

If you are feeling lazy, check my Etsy shop for items for your gift list.

No comments: