Thursday, December 22, 2011

This Coming Year on my Blog


Once I finish with my series (9/21-12/24) of handmade Christmas gift ideas, this weekend, I can begin doing some other things I had planned for my blog.

For one, I need to share my excitement over being in two more Etsy treasuries this month - these were in just the past 10 days. I hope to post those this weekend.

Oh, and I want to take all those 91 days of handmade Christmas gift ideas and plop the photos on just ONE page with links to the posts. It will help everyone when they want to find some gift ideas throughout the coming year.

Another thing I want to do is concentrate a bit more on Etsy tips and info. Just because the holiday buying season has ended, it doesn't mean our Etsy buying will decrease. In fact, I noticed that the opposite is true. I seem to have always had a good January.

Yet another thing I want to focus on is blog giveaways. I cannot host these myself any longer. But, I can share with you which sites are best for entering these. I can offer tips on how to enter, and which entry methods to use in your own situation. I want to share a win I just received today and how exciting it was for our household.

And, I want to continue sharing handcrafted gift ideas with you and posting the links but I'm not sure how often I will do that - weekly, possibly.

My crochet posts have almost disappeared, so I've been trying to think of a focus that will motivate me to do more in that area, including some new designs.

So, there are lots of things I want to do in 2012. I can hardly wait.

No comments: