Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gift Ideas - Easy Lace Headband

This has got to be the cutest idea for DYI headbands yet. As part of our ongoing series (9/21-12/24) of handmade Christmas gift ideas, I am happy I found this one by Kate at SeeKateSew. The link for the tute is here.


Talk about easy! We can easily and quickly whip up a bunch of these for any of the gals, young and once-young, on our gift list.

The fact that they use lace adds to a very lovely, ultra-feminine, even slightly vintage look. They almost look like tiaras or regal crowns. These will bring out the secret Princess in every female.

Be sure to scroll through all the steps to be sure not to miss anything. Truthfully, this is a plain-and-simple tutorial. Once you've seen it you'll wonder why you didn't think of it yourself.

For other projects in my series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Christmas Gift Projects." I hope to post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway (deadline Oct 31) for $25 in handcrafted merchandise from my Etsy store.

No comments: