Saturday, October 8, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gift Ideas - DYI Clings - Snowflakes

Did you know you could make your own window clings? I found the tutorial for easy Glittery Snowflake Window Clings at FamilyCorner, at this link.

I love how Tami Rose makes it all so simple. I was amazed at the few materials required to create these. I can just see my front picture windows covered in these for the holidays.

Snowflakes are just the tip of a snowman's nose when it comes to the ideas that are popping into my mind for other window clings. I expect the same thing will happen to you. I think I'll test how long they last by trying something simple, this month, on my back door glass. Then I'll know what to expect.

For other projects in my series, just look along the right sidebar for the label "Christmas Gift Projects." I hope to post only tips that do not require knitting, crocheting, machine sewing, tatting, embroidery, or any other skilled technique.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway (deadline Oct 31) for $25 in handcrafted merchandise from my Etsy store.

No comments: