Friday, June 17, 2011

Ric Rac Flower Tutorial




Uh oh, I am in trouble. I found this tutorial in my daily CraftGossip email, and I had to go check it out. The photo in the email made me do it. When I got to Craftiness is not Optional, and saw the tutorial, I was doomed.



Let me explain. I do NOT sew! I do NOT. I can barely make a knot at the end of my sewing thread. However, the photos in the tutorial were so crisp, so clear, so detailed, and so explicit, even an SS (Sorry Sewer) like me can handle it. I cannot wait to do a few of these. They are adorable, and my fingers are itching to try them.



I have quite a few felt squares lying around, just begging to be used but not being a sewing person and hating a hot glue gun, I was just about ready to pass them on to somebody else. Not now. I will need those, for sure, for backing.



You owe it to yourself to just take a peek at that tutorial and then I dare any crafty person to deny they have an urge to try one of these. I suspect they are more addictive than my beloved Cheetos.



Where do all these people get their creativity?

No comments: