Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Charming Cancer-Awareness Ribbons - Free Crochet Pattern


My internet friend, Micki, posted a free pattern for a simple crocheted cancer-awareness ribbon. She first did these in blue for Ovarian Cancer because of her mother. Crochet Pattern Central is picking this up, too. I wanted to share the link for this free pattern with you.

If you are not a crocheter, but still want these, Micki also sells them in her Etsy shop, and she donates 10% of cancer-awareness products in her shop for cancer research. She also sells Ovarian and Breast Cancer cloths.

There are so many folks these days who are doing good things with their crafting talents and creativity. Micki is one of them. Maybe, with her pattern, you can be, also.

I hope you find her pattern a quick fave. I already thought of several ways in which I could use them. I'm sure you will, too.

No comments: