Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Awareness Ribbons and Cause Colors




After I saw the wonderful little free pattern for crochet cancer awareness ribbons and blogged about it, andI saw Micki's cloths (dishcloths, face cloths, comfort cloths, etc.) in her Etsy shop, photo above, I decided to see if I could find a site with a complete of Awareness Ribbons and the colors for various causes. Micki already has a nice list in her cloths' descriptions, but I wondered if they were the only colors and causes around.

I found more than I ever expected at Craftsnscraps. This site lists tons of Awareness Ribbon colors and causes. Craftsnscraps is an incredible source of the owner's handmade polymer clay, beaded, handmade costume jewelry and more. Aside from all her Awareness Ribbon items, including the Cancer Ribbon Lanyard, photo above, she also has the cutest little "quilted" pieces - as her description says: These "quilted" pieces are made out of polymer clay "fabrics."

I am always amazed at the creativity and imagination of today's crafters! Ooooh, how I love window-shopping online - and my 71-yr-old feet never have to get tired that way (LOL).

1 comment:

Micki said...

You are such a busy little beaver! I love all the publicity I am getting from you! Love your blog! I spend way too much time here too! LOL
Thanks Evie!