Wednesday, April 21, 2010

20,000 Hits?

I just happened to notice my Hit Counter. It registers 20,000. Now, to many of today's bloggers, that is nothing. Folks on some social networks log that in an hour.

But, you see, I never expected to even get 500 hits, let alone 20,000. True, it has taken almost two years (my first post was May 22, 2008), but it has been a wonderful, fun, and educational two years.

I've not only enjoyed writing my posts, I've learned a lot about how many good people are in this world by reading the posts of others.

I'm really looking forward to the next few years.

I hope, in some way, my posts have touched some of you.

I hope in many cases, they made you feel less alone, knowing that someone else may have traveled the same road as you travel.

And I hope you will continue to visit my blog.

God bless.

1 comment:

Peach Rainbow said...

congrats and looking forward for more of your writing!