Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Year in Review, Craft-wise

Last year was a banner year.

I tried so many new patterns and among them, found many new favorites.

I experimented with color and texture.

I set up my Etsy store and averaged more than a sale a month. To many, that is not a lot; to me, that is amazing. It costs so little for that store compared to some place like eBay, and several customers keep coming back to re-order.

I made lots of new crafting friends.

Our senior mobile home community made many, many hats, scarves and fingerless gloves for the homeless, and many, many caps, jackets and booties for preemies.

However, I never did manage to de-clutter my stash. Hopefully, this time next year, I can brag about that. Then again, maybe not. De-cluttering is so much, well, work! Which is why the clutter is there to start with. It must not be a bad thing because in spite of it, I did manage to accomplish a lot.

Of course, maybe I would have accomplished more without the clutter, or maybe the stress level might have been less. Something for me to think about - just a little, anyway!

No comments: