Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stuff

I haven’t posted much in the past day or so. The Blog Hop was so much fun that I wore myself out, internet-wise. I tried to visit 25 blogs above my site on the MckLinky list and 25 below. I enjoyed finding new ones, and ended up following a few.

I was amazed at how many Moms are blogging - how on earth do you find the time? But then, maybe the blog post is a wind-down treat for you, or a technique to de-stress at a certain point in your day.

I was also amazed at how many, like my Prayer posts, are about your faith-journeys. I know I am very happy that I began mine over a year ago, and surprised I am still going with it.

It has only been the past month that I have dared to try adding photos to mine. I hope to make it a regular part of every post.

No comments: