Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Favorite Kids Photo - My TIgger

All right, first of all I do not have any children. I could never carry past 8 weeks. So my pets became my kids. Tigger, in these two photos, is my current "kid." He's a gray Bengal Tabby, about 13 years old, and worked very hard at training everyone in the household. He was very successful at it.

He was named by his first parents who had little girls in the house. It fits him though, because we call him our "saber-toothed tigger" because of his long "fangs". Except for mild pinching, he's harmless, though, except when we almost trip as he winds himself in and around our legs.

I didn't start hunting photos until this morning, or I could have found some cute photos of myself and/or my sister or brother from the 40s. Maybe next time. We really were cute kids!
I hope you enjoy these photos of my little guy.
MckLinky Blog Hop


1 comment:

Brandie said...

Well he's pretty cute too! Thanks for the comment!